What happens after Winning the Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery.
- Submit your personal information online and the application for the Immigrant Visa.
- Send all the necessary documents to the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) and the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
- Prepare for your interview at the U.S. Embassy.
- Attend your interview at the U.S. Embassy.
- Receive the immigrant visa in your passport.
- Activate your Green Card in the U.S. within 6 months of entering the U.S.
- Receive your U.S. Green Card in our NY office or at any other U.S. address.
- Start your life in the U.S.: work, study, start a family, retire…
All said and explained
in this article does not constitute a legal opinion and does not replace legal
advice. Responsibility for using the wordings and opinions conveyed in this
article relies solely and entirely on the reader.
This article was written by Dotan Cohen Law Offices, working in the field of immigration law in Israel, the United States and Canada.